ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (PORT FACILITIES)
(Fixed Term Position)
Key elements of the position include:
- Evaluate daily, weekly, and monthly port operation and maintenance performance such as plan versus actual.
- Analyse, review and provide feedback to contractor related to port operation and maintenance activities.
- Review and modify (if necessary) the monitoring system to spare parts for the availability and movement in order to ensure that parts are adequate to minimize the operation disruption.
- Conduct weekly inspection especially to the high risk potential failure are in the plant to identify earlier the potential severe failure that can impair the production.
- Oversee and control contractor’s activities based on contractual agreement in implementing coal processing and barging operational plan.
- Monitor the progress of all operational, maintenance, safety and logistic activities ensuring that delivery is within the program timeline and in accordance with the budget and KPC safety standards and requirements.
- Liaise with key PT. Dire Pratama, PT. Darma Henwa, PT. Trans Coal Pacific and other related contractors contacts to coordinate coal haulage, processing, and barging requirements and standards, and address specific concerns, and provide interface with relevant KPC divisions as required.
- Demonstrate and encourage acceptance and implementation of KPC HSE programs and practices.
- Manage and undertake annual budget planning tasks and related project work that includes production schedule and costing.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and efficient operating procedures and practices; apply the most optimum way in running every department’s program; negotiate with suppliers, contractors and external consultants.
- Control expenditures within limitations of project/contract budget
- Determine improvement target, find inefficiency root causes, determine and implement action plan, measure result, standardise, and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using improvement methods.
- Tertiary education in Mechanical from a reputable university.
- As a guide, a minimum of 4 years’ experience in bulk material handling, crushing plant and conveyor system.
- Computer software literate (Excel spread sheet, word processor, project management, and AutoCAD software).
- Understand and experience in the design of mechanical (crushing, conveyors etc.) and piping pump installation, operation and maintenance.
- Excellent communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate conceptual skills, ability to manage and resolve conflict situations.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment : Recruitment@kpc.co.id
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id