Monitor, analyze, evaluate and implement the financial data and activities for the projects undertaken by the company, including company interests in the project consortium through bidding, development and or implementation stages, financial close and the post-financial close activities to facilitate Management decisions.
- Review and analyze all financial aspects include financial model preparations and financing activities for current projects and or developing projects undertaken by Adaro Power during feasibility study, bidding and development stage in order to comply with the project requirements.
- Analyze potential projects from bankability perspective and work with advisers to improve structure from risk mitigation and return to the company.
- Analyze and assist in the preparation of board papers to discuss and recommend course of action with regards to projects under considerations.
- Coordinate with superior to attend Lenders due diligence process and queries/concerns to ensure the timely satisfaction of the conditions precedent and conditions subsequent stipulated in the financing documentation.
- Coordinate with the superior to support the structuring of the projects' agreements (e.g. PPA, EPC, Coal Supply, O&M) and the consultancy agreements with third-party advisors (e.g. Lenders legal advisor, technical advisor, coal advisor, insurance advisor, etc.) in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Manage and monitor the loan drawdown process (in liaison with the Financial Controller of the project company), the compliance with the debt servicing schedule and covenants also reporting requirements stipulated in the financing documentation in order to facilitate financial close stage on Project Company’s team.
- Provide solutions to the superior and recommend improvements to support the Company and subsidiaries projects
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree graduates majoring in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in Project Financing
- Have exposure with financial modelling of Infrastructure Project, preferably from Power Plant Project
- Have good knowledge of Loan Management, Risk Analysis, Structuring and Sourcing of Financing will be advantage
- Good command both verbal and written in English
To applying this job, you can visit http://adarocareer.com/index.php/detail/job/ADR-2019062815961103