PT. Bukit Makmur Mandiri Utama is looking for personels with similar each positions below :
Superintendent – Accounting
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 5-7 year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in accounting role (preferably in mining or mining contractor entities) is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Utara.
• Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data, simply excel wizard.
• Prior exposure to software such as SAP.
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
• Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Demonstrates effective leadership, motivation, and team work in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
• Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Accounting team members.
• Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate.
• Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration in daily basis and timely financial closing in monthly basis.
• Monitor accounts receivables aging and liquidity.
• Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing.
• Prepare reporting package and supporting details needed for Group consolidation process.
• Produce financial statements or other supporting financial reports as required by management.
• Assess and identify financial and accounting policies and procedures towards overall business process improvement.
• Maintain and ensure commercial terms of commercial deals align with accounting standards.
• Perform budgeting preparation and performance analytics of monthly financial results
• Monitor and control the costs and expenses disbursement and provide recommendations to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of processes by setting up accounting guidance and policy.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects.
https://buma-recruitment.typeform.com/to/V9yORY (Klik CTRL +click mouse) dan kirim CV emailnya ke email@example.com