PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
1. HRGA Manager
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate and control the implementation of the HR function and ensure that everything works according to policies, systems and work plans that have been prepared or set.
• Manage all HR activities ( Manpower planning / People development/Compensation & benefits etc )
• Reviewing the Annual Performance Appraisal.
• Developing a system to help enforce company Regulations and other policies.
• Ensuring employees understand all regulations and comply with them.
• Controlling The amount and quality of human resources needed through the Recruitment process
• Coordinate with HRGA in the Project related to the existing problems and their solutions.
• Understand related to employee regulations, BPJS Health, BPJS Employmentand PPh 21.
• Maximum 50 Years
• Have a minimum of S1 degree from any major ( preferable from in Law/ Human Resource Management / Psychology Or Equivalent ).
• Have a Minimum of 10 years of working experiences as HR and GA Manager ( Preferable from EPCI Company )
• Have excellent skills in people Development, C&B, Labor Law, human resources strategic planning, industrial Relation, Interpersonal skill.
• Good communication in English and Mandarin ( Verbal & Wirtten ) ( Will be Preferable ).
• Able to operate MS Office ( Word , excel, power point )
• Max 35 years, Women
• Candidates must have at least Min Diploma 3 Secretary or Business administration degree.
• Have a maximum of 2 years secretary experience
• Good Communication in English
• The ability owned:
• Having the ability to correspond correspondence
• Business Type Latter
• Out Going Person
• Good attitude & Good Looking.
• Able To Operate Ms Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point )
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weekswith complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail, to:
Please visit our website at www.timas.com