Collect technical documentation from related parties to ensure the Quality inspection process well-documented.
- To prepare equipment in order to conduct an inspection and testing the quality matter and ensure all being tested meet as according to procedure and specification.
- To identify the technical problem during inspection and testing to ensure problem solved
- To collect technical documentation during the maintenance stage/outage/shutdown & routine activities to ensure all relevant documents have been recorded and well- documented
- To assist the development of quality procedure and manual inspection to support the compliance of the procedures.
- To assist the collection of inspection report related QAQC section to ensure all data of inspection is recorded accurately.
- To communicate the problem and underlying causes of defect identified to superior to ensure the data documented accurately.
- To record the hand over the document from EPC company to ensure the documents receive properly.
- Minimum Vocational High School (SMK)/ Diploma (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in related position in the power plant or related industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal-fired power plant operation & maintenance will be an advantage.
- Have knowledge about Boiler, pressure vessel, Piping, Welding and Welding Inspection.
- Have a certificate of NDE (RI/UT/MT/PT) will be an advantage
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
To apply this position please visit http://adarocareer.com/index.php/detail/job/ADR-2019071816054119#