PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
HSE TRAINING SPECIALIST
(Assignment: Site Based, Kalimantan)
Develop, conduct, review all HSE Training Modules and implementation; to ensure People’s health, safety, and environment knowledge and work practices comply with company’s HSE policies, government regulation, and international-applicable requirements.
• Minimum Diploma degree, or any international-recognized qualification, with minimum of 3 years of work experienced, as trainer or team leader, in HSE implementation at high risk industry (e.g. mining, asset, civil-construction, O&G services)
• Preferably certification additional as Tae or WTAC, AK3, POP, BNSP Trainer certified from government
• Good knowledge of HSE aspect – accident prevention & investigation, Risk Assessment, HSE procedures, Audit process, Emergency Response and Rescue, First Aid in Emergency
• Computer skilled (e.g. Ms. Office/database), leadership and presentation/auditing skills
• Acceptable English communication in both verbal and writing
• Willing to travel to project sites and work flexible/extended hours to meet the company objectives.
• Provide Training Materials, in line with training modules and assessment procedures, and ensure its implementation in accordance with Petrosea training procedure at all project sites
• Implement Training Need Analyse (TNA) HSE, HSE training matrix, HSE training plan and schedule, include impact HSE training analysis and improvement
• Plan, schedule, execute, and evaluate HSE training modules and assessments tool, in order to maintain the quality that always meet the requirements, for all business line and all project/site
• Coordinate with Sites for HSE training plans/schedules as to ensure effective actualization of HSE training plan
• Provide/review periodic training reports and plans for submission to HSE training superintendent on an agreed period basis
• Implement continuous improvement by improving processes of HSE training and related procedures
• Lead by example as to demonstrate proactive approach to HSE issues to increase HSE awareness from employees to support implementation of POST PTP HSE programs
• Assist in supports to HSE training superintendent and technical training manager where necessary to contribute to achievable business performance
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including environmental management system to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title: HSE TRAINING SPECIALIST, not later than 05 July 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.