PT Petrosea Tbk - Maintenance Planner
- Education & Experience:
1. Min S1 Engineering with 4 Years experiences in heavy equipment Mtc operation 7 Planning, or
2. Min D3 Engineering (preferably Mechanical) with 7 Years experiences in heavy equipment Maintenance operation & Planning, or
3. Min STM Mechanical with 12 Years experiences in heavy equipment Mtc operation and Planning.
- Strong knowledge & concept for setup preventive maintenance, additional know-how in predictive maintenance is a plus.
- Preferably to have on-hand experience in Work Planning & Scheduling, Maintenance data and task analysis (Oil Analysis, Condition Monitoring, RCM, and Reliability).
- Excellent in computer skill, medium English capability (both passive and active).
- Able to work in detail, time management, target oriented, and good reporting system.
- Able to show and maintain good attitude, open, honest, proactive, and respecting others.
- Willing to work any locations e.g., any project / site location.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV with subject Maintenance Planner not later than 18 September 2022 to: email@example.com