Degree civil engineering or master degree specializing in geotechnics from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years experience as a geotechnical engineer. This will include experience onshore geotechnical field campaigns, specifying and managing field investigations on major infrastructure projects preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- At least 2 years of which shall be experience gained within field supervision as a company and or contractor representative
- Has clear skill level knowledge of field geotechnical campaigns
- HSSE System/requirements
- Design of deep and shallow foundation
- Specifying and suprvising field investigation campaigns
- Supervising laboratory testing
Send your resume to email@example.com and please mention the job title in your subject email.