- Degree Civil Engineering or Master Degree Specializing in Geotechnics from a reputables university
- Minimum 10 years experience as Geotechnical Engineer. This will include experience onshore geotechnical field campaigns, specifying and managing field investigations on major infrastructure projects preferably in the oil and gas industry
- At least 2 years of which shall be experience gained within field supervision as a Company and or contractor representative.
- Has clear skill level knowledge of field geotechnical campaigns
- HSSE System/requirements
- Design of deep and shallow faoundations
- Specifying and supervising field investigation campaigns
- Supervising laboratory testing
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention the job title in your subject email.